- Physically blocks data transfer, so you can charge your devices from an unknown USB socket with no chance of data theft or malware being uploaded.
- Prevents your device going into ‘data transfer’ mode when connected to a computer or car USB socket, so you can use these just like a mains charger. Allows charging from an office PC even if the USB sockets have been disabled by IT policy.
- 20 AWG thick low resistance copper cable for high speed charging with lower power loss than budget cables of the same length.
- Can increase charging speed if the charger you’re using is not sending the correct charging signal for your device (eg charging an iPhone from a charger designed for Android devices and vice versa, or when charging from a PC USB socket).
- Thicker plastic housing with extra reinforcement at both connector ends where cables commonly become worn.
- Not compatible with extra fast charge standards such as ‘Samsung Adaptive Fast Charge’ or ‘OnePlus Dash Charge’ which require a data transfer cable. Your device will still charge at a high speed with this cable.
- 1 Year Guarantee.
Micro USB Data Block Charging Cable
- Micro USB connector is the most common connector for phones and other devices, more recent Android phones use USB-C instead.
- Red connectors and printed text on cable to show this is a data block cable.
- Available from the following Amazon websites: UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, USA.
Apple Lightning Data Block Charging Cable
- Compatible with all current iPhones and iPads and all iOS versions.
- Labelled to show this is a data block cable.
- Available from the following Amazon websites: UK